Hello! Here’s a cute little treat box that holds a tube of lip balm. You could also put a mini candy bar in it or any other little treat.
You’ll need 2 pieces of card stock cut to 3 1/4 x 2 3/4 and one piece cut to 4 1/4 x 2 1/4.
Put a piece of sticky strip on each side of the box and adhere each 3 1/4″ x 2 3/4″ piece of card stock to each side. I already adhered a piece of designer paper (3 x 2 1/2) on each panel ahead of time. Next I stamped the big tag from the Chalk Talk stamp set and cut it out with the coordinating framelit. So easy! 🙂
- Stamps: Chalk Talk
- Ink: Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit
- Paper: Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla, Raspberry Ripple, Crisp Cantaloupe, Birthday Basics dsp
- Big Shot: Chalk Talk framelits, Floral Fusion Sizzlit
- Punches: Itty Bitty Shapes Punch pack
- Embellishments: Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin ribbon, Rhinestones Basic Jewels