Angled Tag Topper Punch #133323 $22.95; Scalloped Tag Topper Punch #133324 $22.95
You just need to cut your card stock to 2″ wide and it can be any length you want, and you’ve got a tag! Awesome!
For this project. I cut my card stock to 2″ x 5-1/2″. I embossed it with a new embossing folder that will be available for FREE during Sale-a-Bration, which starts January 28. (more details to come). I scored the card stock at 3/4″, 2″, 3-1/2″ & 4-3/4″. Then, I punched each end with the tag topper punch. That’s it! Fold it up, put some Hershey’s Nuggets in it (I secured them with glue dots) and tie some ribbon. Easy peasy! The stamp set I used is a new one called Language of Love.
- Stamps: Language of Love, Lovely Little Labels
- Ink: Real Red
- Paper: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Fresh Prints dsp stack
- Punches: Angled Tag Topper, Small Heart, Little Labels Punch Pack
- Big Shot: Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (sneak peek)
- Embellishments: Real Red 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon