Hello! I hope you are having a fantastic Saturday! I’ve got a super cute card to share with you today that we made last month at my Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack. It uses a stamp from the Merry Everything stamp set in the Holiday Catalog. And, my favorite part of the card is the fun Confetti Star punch along the side with those Cherry Cobbler stars showing through. This cute stamp set is bundled together with the coordinating Note Tag Punch.
Merry Everything Bundle #137636 $28.75
- Stamps: Merry Everything
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler
- Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Old Olive, Santa & Co dsp
- Big Shot: Starburst Framelits
- Punches: Note Tag, Confetti Stars
- Embellishments: Natural & Old Olive Two Tone Trim
Happy Friday! I hope your week has been good and you’ve got a great weekend planned. I’m hoping to do a bunch of nothing. I feel like I’ve been going and going and I’d like a few days to rest. I’d love to take in a couple of movies, like Gone Girl and The Judge. Both are on my list to see. I read the book of Gone Girl and always love to see how a story plays out in a movie and The Judge just looks good, and I must admit, I’ve always had a bit of crush on Robert Downy Jr. and love seeing his movies. Anyway… what was I supposed to be talking about? Oh yeah…. stamping!!
Here’s a couple of cute examples using the Seasonally Scattered stamp set from the Holiday Catalog. You can make some quick and simple cards with this set and the stamps do all the work for you as a wow focal image.
- Stamps: Seasonally Scattered
- Ink: Cajun Craze
- Paper: Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Color Me Autumn dsp, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow
- Big Shot: Fun Fall Framelits
- Embellishments: Mossy Meadow Stitched Satin Ribbon
- Supplies Used:
- Stamps: Seasonally Scattered
- Ink: Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz
- Paper: Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, All is Calm dsp, Silver Glimmer Paper
- Punches: Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
- Embellishments: Pear Pizzazz Cotton Ribbon
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!
This awesome sale ends today! Don’t miss out!
Click on flyer to see all sale items
There’s no better time to share what you love than the month of October, because signing up to become a demonstrator means you’ll receive six months of FREE Designer Series Paper!
You read that correctly.
You’ll receive one FREE package of Designer Series Paper, every month for the next six months, when you sign up to be a demonstrator. After signing up, you simply need to place a demonstrator order each month to redeem your chosen qualifying paper!
That’s a $10.95 value EACH month, for a total of $65.70 in FREE paper! Woo hoo!
- One FREE package of Designer Series Paper, every month for six months, when you sign up to be a demonstrator during the month of October. Redeemable beginning November 2014 and ending April 2015.
- Free paper must be redeemed on demonstrator order and is subject to shipping and handling. You must remain active during incentive period (November 2014-April 2015) to be eligible for free items.
- Specialty Designer Series Paper and Designer Series Paper Stacks not included.
Don’t miss out – sign up today! It’s quick and easy.
Just click HERE to join now!
Click HERE to learn more about joining Stampin’ Up!
In honor of World Card Making Day, I’d like to share another quick and cute Christmas card idea. The focal point of this card is the cute Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper.
I used the Christmas Bliss stamp set for the greeting. It’s a photopolymer stamp set that’s been available for a little while now.
Christmas Bliss #138897 $15.95
Have you ever made your own Christmas cards?? Give it a try! It’s super fun and it will stand out among all the other cards your family and friends receive for Christmas. Do you like to send a photo card? You still can by simply printing photos and adhering one to the inside top of the card.
I’ll be glad to help you design your card! Or just copy one of mine. Just let me know if you’d like some help!
- Stamps: Christmas Bliss
- Ink: Real Red
- Paper: Garden Green, Whisper White, Nordic Noel dsp
- Big Shot: Chalk Talk Framelits
- Embellishments: Nordic Designer Buttons, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Whisper White Cotton Ribbon
How about a another Christmas card idea? I love this one because it is so cute, but super quick and simple to make!
Notice the little red pearls? Yes, they are a Stampin’ Up! product. I simply colored the pearls with the medium Cherry Cobbler blendabilities marker.
- Stamps: Cheerful Christmas
- Ink: Garden Green
- Paper: Real Red, Whisper White
- Big Shot: Filigree Frame embossing folder
- Embellishments: Real Red Satin Woven Ribbon, Pearl Basic Jewels, Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities (medium shade), Glue Dots
Stampin’ Up! is so excited about this year’s World Card Making Day (October 4), that they’re having a ridiculous 15% off sale on some of your favorite products! From October 1-6 , you’ll be able to purchase select ink, paper, envelops, and adhesive-all at a 15% discount! Select stamps are 20%!
Click on Flyer to see complete list of sale items!
And, more great deals….
Ok, I promise this is the last one for a little while (I think…) But, I have one more gorgeous card to show you that uses the Bright & Beautiful stamp set and Star framelits.
Not to toot my own horn (well, maybe a little…) but isn’t this color combo gorgeous?? The picture really doesn’t do it justice because the star embossed card stock is our Brushed Gold card stock and you really can’t see the shimmer of it in the picture. The green is Mossy Meadow, one of the new In Colors this year. Now, I must admit I’m a little partial to green and gold because I attended Baylor University. Sic Em Bears!!! :)
I am so excited because as this is posting this morning, I am headed to Washington DC for the Stampin’ Up! Getaway Trip along with my husband and two of my daughters. This is the first time we have brought any of our family along with us on one of the Stampin’ Up! incentive trips and we thought this was the perfect one to bring them on. They have never been to Washington, so this will be a great chance for them to see some awesome historical sites.
But, while I’m off having a fabulous vacation, courtesy of Stampin’ Up!, I wanted to share another Christmas card with you.
I got this idea from my dear friend, Ronda Wade. I love this new Festival of Trees bundle! It’s a stamp set and coordinating Tree Punch and when you purchase the bundle you save 15%!
Festival of Trees Bundle #137640 $27.95
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I know it’s barely Fall, but I’ve got a couple of Christmas cards to share with you today. And, I’ll probably be posting quite of few of them over the next few months. My Christmas Card Club started last month and we make 12 cards each month (4 designs), so that means I’ve been busy designing (or copying) a bunch of Christmas cards!
These two cards use the Bright & Beautiful stamp set from the Holiday Catalog along with the coordinating framelits, which you can find in our annual catalog. I really love this stamp set!