I created this fun little project for my club members to make this month. The box is made with the Envelope Punch Board. I followed the measurements for a 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ card. I started scoring just as the instructions say at 3″, but then added a second score line at 3-1/2″. Then, I just repeated the steps, lining up the score guide at each of the 2 score lines on each side and then punching and scoring. I then cut off the top flap and cut out the notches at each of the remaining two corners.
- Stamps: Festive Flurry, Pennant Parade
- Ink: Coastal Cabana, Island Indigo
- Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, Winter Frost dsp, Silver Glimmer Paper
- Punches: Ticket Duo
- Big Shot: Festive Flurry Framelits
- Accessories & Tools: Envelope Punch Board, 1/8″ Silver Ribbon, Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Sticky Strip
When I was working on my projects for December clubs, I wanted to do one non-Christmas project and had decided on a birthday card. I found the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week and decided to use it as my inspiration to design the birthday card.
- Stamps: Mosaic Madness, Four You
- Ink: Strawberry Slush
- Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Quatrefancy Specialty dsp
- Punches: Bracket Label, Mosaic
- Big Shot: Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder
- Embellishments: White Bakers Twine, Regals Designer Buttons, Regals Candy Dots
CYBER MONDAY SALE
Plus, we’ve got some brand new Valentine’s products available for a limited time only – December 1-January 27!
Hello! I hope those of you in the US had a fantastic Thanksgiving and I hope the rest of you are having a wonderful weekend!
Here’s a gift card holder I made for my club members to make this month for one of their club projects. I got the idea from one I received as a convention swap from Jackie Bolhuis. Thanks for the awesome idea, Jackie!
The green card stock around the card is a belly band and slides off to open the card.
The card is 6-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ and the designer paper on the inside is 4″ x 10″ scored at 3″, 5″ & 7″. I punched the inside fold with the word window punch to create the slit to hold the gift card.
- Stamps: Perfect Blend, Gorgeous Grunge, Petite Pairs
- Ink: Black StaZon, Crumb Cake
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Season of Style dsp
- Punches: Merry Minis Punch Pack, Scallop Border, Word Window
- Embellishments: Regals Candy Dots
Don’t forget that tomorrow, December 2nd is the last day of the Holiday Sale. Don’t miss out on getting some great deals!!
These great products are on sale this week – November 26-December 2!
Don’t miss out! Order Today!
Today is the day! You can get over $30 off the entire set of Stampin’ Write Markers! A must have for every stamper!! Also, get our fabulous Stampin’ Trimmer at 30% off! These are on sale TODAY ONLY! And, there are many more great products on sale through December 2!
Starting tomorrow, November 20 – December 2, we’ve got an awesome Holiday Sale! Select products are on sale up to 50% off.
TOMORROW, November 20 ONLY…. Doorbusters!!
You’ll get 30% off these three items:
Stampin’ Trimmer #126889: regular price – $29.95 / Sale Price – $20.97
Simply Scored Diagonal Plate #125586: regular price- $11.95/Sale Price-$8.37
Many Marvelous Markers #131264: regular price-$109.95/sale price-$76.97
See Full Sale Flyer
Today, I’ve got Christmas Card #3 to share with you from my November Christmas Card Club/stamp-a-stack. On this one, I used the new photopolymer stamp set, Endless Wishes. I REALLY love this set, especially because of the endless amount of wishes you can create with the words that come in the set. (hence the name…)
- Stamps: Endless Wishes
- Ink: Real Red, Pistachio Pudding, Silver Metallic Encore
- Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, 2013-2015 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack, Brights Designer Series Paper Stack, Silver Glimmer Paper
- Punches: 3/4″ Circle
- Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewels