Ok, so I already loved this stamp, but it’s even more fun when you use Stampin’ Up!’s new Blendabilities alcohol based markers to color it in! I used the Coastal Cabana set along with the Daffodil Delight and Old Olive. And, do you notice the colored rhinestones in the top corner? Well, those are colored with the Blendabilities also! You can color right on rhinestones, pearls, buttons and all kinds of stuff and it doesn’t rub off. Awesome!
Here’s a video from Stampin’ Up! that explains basic techniques using the Blendabilities.
- Stamps: Vivid Vases, Something to Say
- Ink: Black Momento, Coastal Cabana
- Paper: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Sweet Taffy dsp
- Accessories: Blendabilities: Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
- Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon
How would you like to make a big stack of Christmas Cards that look something like this??
This is just a look at some of the great Christmas Cards my club members have made the past two years who are a part of my Christmas Card Club. I’m starting this year’s club in August and it’s time to sign up! Not local??? No worries! I also offer an online option for this club (US Residents Only).
Want to know more? Click HERE to get all the info and to register! I sure hope you can join me!
So this is one of the cards my clubs got to make this month and it uses the new Flower Patch stamp set and coordinating Flower Fair Framelits. Love them! Isn’t it great when Stampin’ Up! matches up stamp sets with framelits. No more fussy cutting!
And, to make it even better, they’re available in a bundle at 15% off! (#136788) You can get the stamp set and the framelits together for $43.25. They would be $50.90 if ordered separately.
I also used the new Large Polka Dot embossing folder which is my favorite new folder. I go crazy for polka dots, what can I say?
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
- Stamps: Flower Patch
- Ink: Night of Navy, Garden Green, Blushing Bride, Crushed Curry
- Paper: Whisper White, Garden Green, Flowerpot dsp
- Big Shot: Flower Fair Framelits, Large Polka Dot embossing folder, Chalk Talk framelits
- Embellishments: Candy Dot Brad Bases, Brights Candy Dots
Seriously, don’t miss out on this! While I was at convention last week, I got to see a sneak peek of upcoming kits and they are fabulous! Stampin’ Up! has really upped the quality/quantity of these projects and trust me, you will want to get this box of fun in your mail every month! And now, for a limited time, you can subscribe and get the first two months at half off!! What a deal!
Get 50% off* your first two months when you sign up by September 10. Click HERE and use promo code: HALFOFF2.
After your first two months, keep the creativity coming for just $19.95 plus tax per month (shipping included). Each month a fully designed project kit will arrive at your door with stamps, ink, and paper—everything cut and ready to go.
It’s commitment-free! You can cancel or suspend your membership at any time—really! So, go on, give it a try. What do you have to lose? (Except some boredom.)
*For new subscribers only, not valid on prepaid subscriptions. Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription.
Take a look at what subscribers are getting in their mail this month!
This is the third project my clubs made back in June. I received a cute pencil with a topper similar to this one from my friend and fellow Demonstrator, Sherry Peters, back in May while we were on the Stampin’ Up! cruise. I just loved it and knew I needed to make one! It’s such a cute and simple little gift/favor idea.
To hold the flower on, I tied the ribbon around the pencil tightly and then used a hot glue gun to attach the flower to the knot of the bow.
- Paper: Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Moonlight dsp
- Punches: Blossom, Pansy, 7/8″ Scallop Circle
- Big Shot: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
- Embellishments: Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, White Bakers Twine, Blackberry Bliss Stitched Satin Ribbon
Hello! I’m in beautiful Salt Lake City, UT right now enjoying time with my fellow Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators at our annual convention, Inspire, Create Share 2014! I always bring fun little gifts for my downline and roommates each year. Here’s what I made for my roommates this year.
I didn’t want to travel with glass, so I found these plastic wine glasses at Walmart. And, the little wine bottles are plastic too! Perfect! I made a fun little tag to attach to the top of the wine bottle using the Happy Hour stamp set and of course, we needed a little chocolate!
To make the letters for the names, I used the new Little Letters Thinlits dies and cut them out with vinyl sheets. I did the same for the flowers using the Flower Fair Framelits. If you’re wondering where I got that clear yellow button, well it’s the Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons! I just colored it using the medium Daffodil Delight Blendabilities maker. It doesn’t even wash off – how cool is that? And, here’s a close up of the tag I made. I cut the tag out using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and trimmed the end with the Tiny Wave Rotary blade using the Rotary attachment for my Stampin’ Trimmer.
Thanks for stopping by today!
- Stamps: Happy Hour
- Ink: Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise
- Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Sweet Taffy dsp
- Punches: Scalloped Tag Topper
- Embellishments & Tools: Rotary Attachment, Tiny Wave rotary blade, Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Cotton ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
This was another one of our June club projects. It uses the stamp set, So Very Happy and the Flashback Designer Series Paper. I think this package of dsp is one of my favorites this year. The bright colors really appeal to me.
I used Aqua Painters with the Smoky Slate ink pad to color in the owl and I used markers to color in the flag. I cut out the little flag so that I could pop it up to give it a little dimension. Simple and cute!
Hope your day is awesome today!
- Stamps: So Very Happy
- Ink: Real Red, Black Stazon
- Markers: Crushed Curry, Pool Party
- Paper: Real Red, Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Watercolor Paper, Flashback dsp
So here’s a card using one of my favorite new stamps this year. The saying is just so perfect!
We made this card at my June clubs. I, once again, used the Lullaby Designer Series Paper. I just love this color scheme. It’s Hello Honey and Coastal Cabana. They look great together! (Well, it’s hard to go wrong with Coastal Cabana in any color combo as far as I’m concerned…)
It’s hard to tell in this picture, but this card uses a different kind of fold. I can’t for the life of me think of what it’s called. But, you just cut your card stock in half lengthwise (11 x 4-1/4) then score it at 5-1/2″ and 2-3/4″. Fold in half as usual then fold back on the 2-3/4″ score line. I used the Labels Collection Framelits which coordinate with this stamp set. And to get the chalkboard look, just stamp the stamp in Black Stazon ink and then color the white sections with your markers. The really fun thing about this is you don’t even have to stay in the lines! The markers don’t show up on the black. Love it!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
- Stamps: Friends Who Know
- Ink: Black Stazon
- Markers: Coastal Cabana, Hello Honey
- Paper: Coastal Cabana, Hello Honey, Whisper White, Lullaby dsp
- Big Shot: Labels Collection Framelits
- Embellishments: Coastal Cabana Thick Bakers Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
I hope you are having a wonderful week! Here’s a cute and simple card I designed last month for a make & take at my New Catalog Open House.
It uses the Lullaby Designer Series Paper, but I love this color scheme for any occasion. There’s a great special on DSP this month. When you buy 3 packages, you get one FREE! That’s a savings of $10.95! Also, new items were added to the clearance rack, so be sure and check those out.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Stamps: Something to Say, Petite Petals
- Ink: Hello Honey, Coastal Cabana
- Paper: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Lullaby dsp
- Punches: Hexagon, Petite Petal, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
- Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Hello Honey 3/8″ Stitched Satin ribbon
Here’s a cute little card I created a month or so ago to go with a wedding gift for my daughter.
It uses the new stamp set, Something to Say. It’s a great stamp set with several fun greeting and some cute images like these little hearts. And, to make it even better, the images match up with the new punch pack – Itty Bitty Accents.
- Stamps: Something to Say
- Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana
- Paper: Whisper White, Lullaby dsp
- Punches: Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, 1″ Circle
- Big Shot: Banners Framelits
- Accessories: Hello Honey 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon, Pearl Basic Jewels