Here’s another card from my stamp-a-stack last month. This one uses the Word Bubble Framelits. It also uses the Sweet Sorbet designer paper that you were able to earn for free during Sale-a-Bration. Hopefully you got some and are still enjoying using it.
Yesterday was an exciting day at my house. My daughter, Joy, had her bridal portraits taken. It was a busy day of hair, make-up and smiling. I can’t wait until I can show you all what a beautiful bride she’s going to be! :)
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
- Stamps: Express Yourself (hostess)
- Ink: Basic Black
- Paper: Summer Starfruit, Basic Black, Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
- Punches: Merry Minis Punch Pack (star)
- Big Shot: Word Bubble Framelits
- Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin ribbon
This is another card we made at my Stamp-a-Stack last month. I really do love this cute stamp set, especially this little bunny. He’s the main reason I wanted the set. And, I love, love love the yellow and gray combo! One of my faves right now.
- Stamps: Baby We’ve Grown
- Ink: Black Stazon, So Saffron, Smoky Slate
- Paper: Smoky Slate, So Saffron, Whisper White, Watercolor Wonder dsp
- Punches: Extra Large Oval, Scalloped Tag Topper
- Big Shot: Banners Framelits
- Embellishments & Tools: Blender pens, Subtles Candy Dots, Whisper White 3/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Linen Thread
When I created this wedding card for a card class I held last month, I designed it with my daughter’s wedding in mind. Coral is her color and she’s going with a vintage theme. So, when I needed a card for Joy’s bridal shower, I already had one on hand! :)
- Stamps: Love & Laughter
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Calypso Coral
- Big Shot: Beautifully Baroque embossing folder
- Embellishments: Silver Bakers Twine, Pearl Basic Jewels
I am so excited to let you know that Stampin’ Up! has partnered with the amazing Becky Higgins to bring you the real deal—authentic Project Life products, now in exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors and designs. If you’ve somehow missed the Project Life craze and are wondering what it’s all about, I’ll fill you in: it’s a super simple, totally affordable way to get your photos into albums: you just slip your photos into Photo Pocket Pages and add designed cards. It’s a back-to-basics approach to documenting your life. In a nutshell, it’s all about spending more time making memories and less time scrapbooking them.
You’ll be able to order a selection of Project Life products starting May 1! And with the launch of our new annual catalog on June 2, you’ll be able to buy from our complete line of Project Life products.
Here are the items you’ll be able to purchase on May 1:
Can’t wait that long? Stampin’ Up! demonstrators will be able to order the limited selection starting April 21. So if you’re a demonstrator make sure to check the demonstrator website that day; if you’re not a demonstrator, sign up and you can order the products early too! Just click on the “Join my Group of Stampers” button on the right. It’s super easy and you’ll get to select $125 worth of current products of your choice for only $99 and FREE shipping!
I made a set of these cards recently for Joy to give to the hostesses of her bridal shower a week ago. I used up some of my left over Sale-a-Bration designer paper, Sweet Sorbet. I’m kind of sad that paper is no longer available because I really like the color scheme. But, we still have tons of other great papers to choose from! :)
For the water coloring, I used our Watercolor Paper, a MUST have if you are wanting to water color. And, I used our Aqua Painters along with the classic ink pads for the color. You just simply squeeze your ink pad together before you open it and it will get ink on the lid. Then you use your Aqua Painter, filled with water, to grab the color from the lid and color away. It’s so much fun! The Watercolor paper is designed to absorb the water, so that’s why it works so great.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
- Stamps: Vivid Vases
- Ink: Black StaZon, Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Summer Starfuit
- Paper: Whisper White Note Cards with Envelopes, Watercolor Paper, Sweet Sorbet dsp (no longer available), Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party
- Punches: Scallop Border Punch
- Embellishments: Whisper White Bakers Twine, Basic Silver Buttons
I made this cute little card for some friends of ours that are adopting a sweet baby girl from China in a month or so. They are so very excited and we are for them! I can’t take credit for this cute design because I copied the template from my friend, Heather Summers.
I used a stamp set from the Occasions Catalog called, Baby We’ve Grown. I wasn’t going to order that set at first because I typically don’t need a lot of baby stuff, but it is just so darn cute, that I couldn’t resist! And, I’m glad I got it because I’ve been able to put it to use a couple of times already and I have another baby shower coming up soon.
It seems that all of a sudden, I’m back in the stage of wedding showers and baby showers. Now, it’s not necessarily my friends, but my daughter’s friends. Crazy! I can’t believe I’m already at that stage. And, speaking of wedding showers, I was out of town this past weekend for my daughter’s first wedding shower! So exciting! The wedding will be here in just 2 short months… I can’t believe it!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
- Stamps: Baby We’ve Grown, Four You, Banner Blast (no longer available)
- Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, So Saffron, Black StaZon
- Paper: Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Watercolor Wonder dsp
- Punches: Banner (available in new catalog)
- Big Shot: Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder
- Embellishments/Accessories: Crisp Cantaloupe Stretch Ruffle Trim, Subtles Designer Buttons, Calypso Coral Bakers Twine, Blender Pens
I finally found some time to sit down and make a thank you card that is long overdue. And, when I made this card, I thought of so many of you, my faithful customers, fellow demonstrators, blog followers and friends. You all helped me so very much during our time of crisis after the fire. Whether it was your sweet words of encouragement, placing an order through me or sending me gift cards, money and sweet cards – I was so very overwhelmed by your thoughtfulness! The sentiment on this card is so very true – “Thank You doesn’t begin to say it all”. But, please know how very grateful I am!
I was inspired for this design by Freshly Made‘s sketch this week.
And by the way, here’s a quick update on the house reconstruction.
We have walls and a ceiling now! Woo hoo! Progress! They’re telling us we should be back in about mid May. I sure hope so! My daughter’s wedding is June 14, so I’m really hoping to be back in and somewhat settled by then.
Thanks for stopping by today!
- Stamps: Lots of Thanks
- Ink: Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana, So Saffron, Baked Brown Sugar
- Paper: Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Retro Fresh dsp
- Embellishments: In Color Boutique Details, Gold Sequin Trim
Here’s another project we made at my March clubs. I wish I had a video to show you how to make the little closure using the tag topper punch, but things have just been so crazy for me right now that making videos is not high on my priority list. But, here’s a link to the one I watched to learn how to make this. The stamp set I used was a Sale-a-Bration set called See Ya Later. Hopefully you were able to get one of those during SAB.
- Stamps: See Ya Later (no longer available)
- Ink: Smoky Slate and Daffodil Delight Markers
- Paper: So Saffron, Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Watercolor Wonder dsp
- Punches: Scalloped Tag Topper
- Big Shot: Decorative Dots embossing folder (no longer available)
- Embellishments: Sweet Sorbet Accessories (no longer available), Rhinestone basic jewels
Well, there are just a few hours left of Sale-a-Bration 2014! So, I thought I’d share with you a cute little candle we made at my March clubs using the Sale-a-Bration Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper.
I found these little candles at Walmart for just $1 and when I saw the one that matched Crisp Cantaloupe, I knew the Sweet Sorbet designer paper would be perfect with it!
You still have time to get some of this super cute designer paper (or another Sale-a-Bration product) for FREE! Put your order in by 11:59 MT.
You also have until midnight tonight to join Stampin’ Up! and receive $150 worth of products of your choice for only $99 and FREE shipping!! Just click on the “join my group of stampers” button on the right. It’s quick and easy!
- Stamps: Yippee-Skippee, Petite Petals
- Ink: Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe (ink pads and markers)
- Paper: Sweet Sorbet dsp, Whisper White
- Punches: Petite Petals
- Embellishments: Sweet Sorbet Accessories, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Pool Party Seam Binding