I’m sorry that I have been neglecting my blog somewhat lately. I have been traveling like crazy and just can’t seem to catch up. But, I have a date with my stamp room the next several days and hope to get some project planning done, which means I’ll be sharing those with you soon.
But, in the meantime, thanks to the awesome Stampin’ Leaders FB group, I have another sneak peek card to share with you. This one was made by Catherine Harwood.
Such a cute card! I just love this Gingham Garden Suite. This card uses, the Gingham Garden designer paper and a new stamp set called Kind & Cozy. It also has the Gingham Garden Washi Tape on it.
Thanks for stopping by today!
I am a member of a facebook group for demo leaders only and we have been having a virtual share with projects made using new products. If we want to participate, we post a sample and once we do we are allowed to use all the other samples in our businesses however we want. Such a brilliant idea! Especially since I haven’t had much time to stamp lately with my busy travel schedule this month. (Fiji, college graduations, etc)
So, here is another cute sneak peek sample made by fellow demonstrator, Kim Williams. It uses the new Mosaic Madness stamp set, Label Love stamp set and Modern Mosaic Textured Impressions Folder.
Are these not the cutest gift boxes? We have a new product being released in the new catalog called Tag a Bag Gift Boxes ($6.95 for a set of 8) and Tag a Bag Accessory Kit ($7.95- comes with tags, twine, mini clothes pins and other goodies) These boxes fold up easily and come with a clear cover that slides on. Plus you can order a tag set to make quick and easy tags to go with them! They’ll be available soon on May 31!
These 2 cute samples were made by fellow demonstrator, Kim Williams.
Denise and I survived in the land of the cannibals so that we could bring you a super fun day of stamping with products from the brand new 2013-2014 Stampin’ Up! Catalog
Summer Stampin’ Day 2013
Saturday, June 22
La Quinta Inn, McKinney, TX
Registration Deadline: June 8 (or when full)
Click here for all the details and to register!!
We hope to see you there!!!
I’m having a New Catalog Open House May 31-June 1 to celebrate the release of our new annual catalog! My favorite time of year!
Click here for all the details and to RSVP. Your rsvp reserves your copy of the new catalog and your make & take supplies.
Hope to see you soon!
Here’s another sneak peek for you!! I needed a belated birthday card for a very special friend (because I am not very organized about birthdays and didn’t plan ahead…), so again…. more opportunity to play with new products!! I did use one stamp set that is in the Spring Catalog called All Dressed Up (item # 129174). This stamp set will not be available in the new catalog, so if you want it – better get it now!
For the front of this card, I used this sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.
The new products used on this card are Mosaic Madness stamp set, Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Paper, Modern Mosaic Textured Impressions Folder, Mosaic Punch, Candy Dots (LOVE these!) and the new Designer Buttons.
Here’s the inside of the card. I used the Pop N’ Cuts Card Base and Dress Form.
- Stamps: Mosaic Madness, All Dressed Up
- Ink: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, Strawberry Slush (new In Color!)
- Paper: Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Slush, Pool Party, Whisper White, Quatrefancy Specialty dsp
- Big Shot: Pop N’ Cuts Card Base, Pop n’ Cuts Dress Form, Modern Mosaic Textured Impressions Folder, Designer Frames Textured Impressions Folder, Windows Collection Framelits, Dress Up Framelits
- Punches: Extra Large Oval, Mosaic, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack
- Embellishments: Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain ribbon, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon (retiring), Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Regals Candy Dots, Brights Designer Buttons, Whisper White Bakers Twine
Hello! I’ve got another sneak peek card to share with you today. I needed a masculine graduation card and I thought this was the perfect opportunity to play with some new designer paper and new stamps. I used the Soho Subway dsp that will be in the upcoming new catalog along with a new stamp set called Really Good Greetings. I thought this saying was very appropriate for a college graduation (which is what I made this card for) And, let me just tell you that the new catalog has an awesome selection of new greeting stamps! I have a long list of stamp sets that I want this year…
You may notice that the paper appears cracked and has some white edges. That’s because I embossed the paper with the Woodgrain Textured Impressions Folder in my Big Shot. I love the old look it gave the paper.
- Stamps: Really Good Greetings (available May 31 or now if you are a demonstrator
- Ink: Early Espresso
- Paper: Very Vanilla, Soho Subway dsp (available May 31 or now if you’re a demonstrator), Soft Suede
- Big Shot: Woodgrain Textured Impressions Folder
- Embellishments: Naturals Designer Buttons, Early Espresso 1/8″ Taffeta, linen thread