I hope you are having a fantastic day! In honor of Halloween, I’ve got a couple of fun treats to share with you – no tricks! :)
This fun little box is made from two of our Tiny Treat Boxes. I just left the lids open and stuck them together using our Fast Fuse. Added a little Motley Monsters dsp and a cute little ghost from the Fall Fest stamp set and framelits and there ya go! Easy!
And this fun little non-food treat is made using our burlap ribbon and it couldn’t be any easier. Just fold up a piece of burlap ribbon and stick the sides together with Sticky Strip – no sewing involved!
Do you live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area? Or somewhere close? Then, please join me for this super fun event!
Christmas Stamping Spectacular
- Saturday, November 15
- 10am – 5pm
- La Quinta Inn & Suites, McKinney
- Cost: $75 by October 25 – $85 after
- Registration Deadline: November 3
- Click HERE for more info and to register
Hello! Today I want to share a card made with what is probably my favorite new product from the Holiday Catalog – the Wondrous Wreath bundle. I LOVE this set! The thing that makes me love it most is the awesome coordinating framelits for cutting it out AND the ingenious way it was designed to make it super easy to match up when stamping the different parts of the wreath and cutting it out.
The stamps are designed with a tab at one end so that you know which direction to stamp each layering piece to easily match it up. And, the framelits also have the tab to know which direction to place the framelit to match it up with the stamped image. INGENIOUS!!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Well, as if we didn’t have enough awesome new products in the Holiday Catalog, Stampin’ Up! came up with even more to choose from! Yay! We have a Holiday Supplement that is now available with even more fun holiday products. The products in this supplement are available only while supplies last, so if there’s something in there you love, I wouldn’t wait – get it now! :)
Click on the image to take a look!
Hello! Here’s a cute Christmas card using a new set from the Holiday Catalog called White Christmas. This is a super fun stamp set to play with and the best part about it? It’s photopolymer, which means it is extremely easy to line everything up. I have to admit that the photopolymer stamp sets are now my favorite!
I stamped this in black and then colored in with my Stampin’ Write Markers. I love the one little pop of red on the robin. The blue designer paper in the background is from the All is Calm dsp and the green trees are a strip of washi tape from the All is Calm washi tape set.
Hello! I hope you are having a fantastic Saturday! I’ve got a super cute card to share with you today that we made last month at my Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack. It uses a stamp from the Merry Everything stamp set in the Holiday Catalog. And, my favorite part of the card is the fun Confetti Star punch along the side with those Cherry Cobbler stars showing through. This cute stamp set is bundled together with the coordinating Note Tag Punch.
Merry Everything Bundle #137636 $28.75
- Stamps: Merry Everything
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler
- Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Old Olive, Santa & Co dsp
- Big Shot: Starburst Framelits
- Punches: Note Tag, Confetti Stars
- Embellishments: Natural & Old Olive Two Tone Trim
Happy Friday! I hope your week has been good and you’ve got a great weekend planned. I’m hoping to do a bunch of nothing. I feel like I’ve been going and going and I’d like a few days to rest. I’d love to take in a couple of movies, like Gone Girl and The Judge. Both are on my list to see. I read the book of Gone Girl and always love to see how a story plays out in a movie and The Judge just looks good, and I must admit, I’ve always had a bit of crush on Robert Downy Jr. and love seeing his movies. Anyway… what was I supposed to be talking about? Oh yeah…. stamping!!
Here’s a couple of cute examples using the Seasonally Scattered stamp set from the Holiday Catalog. You can make some quick and simple cards with this set and the stamps do all the work for you as a wow focal image.
- Stamps: Seasonally Scattered
- Ink: Cajun Craze
- Paper: Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Color Me Autumn dsp, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow
- Big Shot: Fun Fall Framelits
- Embellishments: Mossy Meadow Stitched Satin Ribbon
- Supplies Used:
- Stamps: Seasonally Scattered
- Ink: Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz
- Paper: Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, All is Calm dsp, Silver Glimmer Paper
- Punches: Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
- Embellishments: Pear Pizzazz Cotton Ribbon
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!
This awesome sale ends today! Don’t miss out!
Click on flyer to see all sale items
There’s no better time to share what you love than the month of October, because signing up to become a demonstrator means you’ll receive six months of FREE Designer Series Paper!
You read that correctly.
You’ll receive one FREE package of Designer Series Paper, every month for the next six months, when you sign up to be a demonstrator. After signing up, you simply need to place a demonstrator order each month to redeem your chosen qualifying paper!
That’s a $10.95 value EACH month, for a total of $65.70 in FREE paper! Woo hoo!
- One FREE package of Designer Series Paper, every month for six months, when you sign up to be a demonstrator during the month of October. Redeemable beginning November 2014 and ending April 2015.
- Free paper must be redeemed on demonstrator order and is subject to shipping and handling. You must remain active during incentive period (November 2014-April 2015) to be eligible for free items.
- Specialty Designer Series Paper and Designer Series Paper Stacks not included.
Don’t miss out – sign up today! It’s quick and easy.
Just click HERE to join now!
Click HERE to learn more about joining Stampin’ Up!
In honor of World Card Making Day, I’d like to share another quick and cute Christmas card idea. The focal point of this card is the cute Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper.
I used the Christmas Bliss stamp set for the greeting. It’s a photopolymer stamp set that’s been available for a little while now.
Christmas Bliss #138897 $15.95
Have you ever made your own Christmas cards?? Give it a try! It’s super fun and it will stand out among all the other cards your family and friends receive for Christmas. Do you like to send a photo card? You still can by simply printing photos and adhering one to the inside top of the card.
I’ll be glad to help you design your card! Or just copy one of mine. Just let me know if you’d like some help!
- Stamps: Christmas Bliss
- Ink: Real Red
- Paper: Garden Green, Whisper White, Nordic Noel dsp
- Big Shot: Chalk Talk Framelits
- Embellishments: Nordic Designer Buttons, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Whisper White Cotton Ribbon